In addition to all the poly groups around Portland, there are a lot of related groups that, while not focused on polyamory, are at least poly friendly or have some overlap with the poly community. Here are some of them:
Local Poly-friendly groups:
- Lovetribe.org - heart-conscious, touch-positive locally based group that has snuggle parties, play events, etc.
- Sacred Tantra Club (formerly Explorer's Club) - locally based sacred sexuality community that has pujas, play parties, erotic art shows, etc.
- Manifest (formerly Q-Land) - local men's wellness community primarily serving gay, bi, and queer men. Has seminars and social events.
- PDXEcstaticDance.com - central page for local ecstatic dance community, which has many openly poly folks in it
- Sex Positive Portland - an "umbrella" group open to all sex-positive individuals and activities locally, they host or advertise various events, some of which have direct poly topics.
Local Kink/BDSM groups:
- Rose City Discussion Club (rcdc.org) - Portland's oldest kink group serving the pansexual BDSM, fetish, and alternative sexuality communities
- Portland Leather Alliance (portlandleather.org) - local kink group, has many events throughout the year
- PDX BDSM (Fetlife.com) - Very active Fetlife group with nearly 2500 members (requires an account on Fetlife, which is free)
- PDX-TNG - fetish and kink group for ages 18-40, plus their partners
- Whipper-snappers.org - pansexual BDSM community for ages 18-30
- Bad Girls - a women-oriented bdsm group
- Darklady.com - Darklady hosts several events throughout the year which are geared toward kink/poly/alternative lifestyle community
Local Kink/BDSM Calendar:
- PDX Kink Events - Annamarie has made a central calendar that aggregates many of the various Kink/BDSM events going on in Portland. It's a Google Calendar, so you can subscribe to it for updates.